2015 WCRRC GRAND PRIX
The WCRRC Grand Prix’s will both return in 2015 for the 30th edition. Please read the guidelines below and keep for your own information.
**Races must be run while a member. Anyone joining in progress will be eligible as of the date of membership and may not use races run prior to membership.
2015 GRAND PRIX (RUN AND WALK)
l. A tentative list of races is below. Changes and additions will be made as soon as possible. Not all races are confirmed as of this printing.
Shamrock Shuffle (March) Whiskey Rebellion (July) Pumpkin Festival 5K (Sept)
Barnesville 5K (April) Rain Day 5K Great Race 5K/10K (Sept)
Burg’s 5K/10K (April) Debbie Green 5K (Aug) Chamber Chase 5K (Oct)
Brookline Breeze 5K (Aug) Jack O’Lantern 5K (Oct)
Rails to Trails 5K (May) Love of Lindsay 5K (Aug) Donora 5K (Nov)
Dock To Lock 5K (May) Labor Day 5K (Sept) Turkey Trots (Nov)- 2
Run For Alex 5M (June) Little Great Race 5K (Sept) Trot For Tots (Dec)
Homeless 5K (June) Heroes 5K/15K (Sept)
2. To qualify, you must run or walk 5 of the above races.
3. It is the responsibility of the runner to report times to Grace Goffi (724-745-4029) firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. A separate Walking Division will use the above races.
5. The standings will be posted monthly in the newsletter.
6. The Grand Prix is age graded. Your age on race day will be needed to score you.
2015 LONG DISTANCE GRAND PRIX
l. Any race 15K or longer can be used. No races are chosen by the WCRRC.
2. Four (4) races are needed to qualify.
3. The LDGP begins January 1 and ends December 16.